Thursday, March 19, 2009

HORRAY!!!! IT'S THE LAST DAY OF WINTER

Here in the great Land of Lincoln, it seems like we have been waiting all year to get to this point...come to think of it, we literally HAVE been waiting all year for this. An official Good-Bye to Winter! Now, I was born in the morning, but not yesterday morning. So, I do realize that just because the seasons have technically changed that doesn't mean Mother Nature may not have something else up her sleeve for us. But hopefully, the transition will continue to go as wonderfully as this week has.

We have been blessed with some absolutely fabulous weather this whole week. Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday were all days with highs in the 60's or 70's. Today is a little cooler yet, but I will take 50 degrees over sub-zero temperatures any day of the year! I even wore sandals to work Tuesday to show of my newly pedicured feet! (I don't even think that is a word but who cares)

The girls & I plan on getting out to enjoy some of this fantastic weather this evening. I will post again tomorrow to put some pictures up!

No comments: