Don't get me wrong, they play together beautifully
They also love playing School, Olivia especially loves this. I think it's because she gets to be the boss. Come to think of it, a lot of the games that they enjoy playing together - Olivia is the boss. I'm noticing a trend here...
My girls also love to sing & dance. One of their favorite things is pretending they are auditioning for American Idol. We have to ask them "What's your name & what are you going to sing for us?" - they eat it up.
But yes, a young 7 & an old 3 are the ages at which I have noticed much more arguments & squabbles. Jarrett has said from the get go that it should be really interesting once they are both teenagers. I think it is getting more interesting by the day.
I am sure this is just the tip of the iceberg with the fighting. Especially if they turn out to be anything like my sister & I were. We will both admit it, there was a good portion of time where we could not stand each other. I admit 100% that I was a colossal pain in the ass most of the time. I was such a bratty little sister - tattling all.the.time. Oh I can hardly wait......
No comments:
Post a Comment