Friday, July 15, 2011

5 Question Friday

Been a long time since I participated in one of these bad boys. What the hey, I will give it a whirl.
Mama M @ five crooked halos hosts this weekly on her blog. Aptly titled: 5 Question Friday

1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?

- Yes, and I have before. Not really my best friend, but a good friend to this very day. If I know you & know you are married, don't let me catch you on a date kissing another guy. I will tell your husband/wife. And I will not feel bad about it. They have a right to know.
I just feel like, if my husband were cheating (which he never ever will if he knows what is good for him), I would like for my friends to tell me if they knew.
Of course, there is the fear of the backlash from the scorned lover. Thinking of Sammi from Jersey Shore - that was pretty crappy of her to be so mad at her friends who told her that her boyfriend was cheating. It just doesn't make sense to me to be mad at the person who cared enough about you to tell you the truth. Especially, when the person who is supposed to love you most didn't care enough to be truthful with you.
2. Soda in a can or a bottle?

- neither really. I prefer fountain soda.


3. What do you wash first, hair or body?

- hair, funny - I had to mentally go through my shower routine. I usually stand in the shower for no less than 5 minutes before I get to the actual washing. First, I shampoo my hair, then when the conditioner is in my hair, I wash my face, body, etc...

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?

- It's hard work, but it is so rewarding. Enjoy every minute possible. Time goes by so incredibly fast with children, it is easy to get swallowed up in the every day. Take the time to enjoy, even the small things, each day.

5. What is your best hangover remedy?

- McDonalds or Hardees breakfast with a fountain coke. However, with age, I have found it is more fun to just know my limit & not feel rotten for the whole next day.


No comments: