Today, I feel like I could pretty much yell at myself. It would go a little something like this.
![]() |
| true story - i feel crazy today |
Don't get me wrong, I am not exactly the sweetest person in the world on any given day. I am generally pleasant. I admit I am a no fuss, no muss kinda gal. But today I feel the hatefulness roaring!
I hate that I fully realize I am being a tad bit, ok completely bitchy. Makes me feel like my husband is a saint for putting up with my craziness for 1 week out of each month. I know my hormones are a little out of control today. Case & Point: I just about teared up when I wasn't asked to order in lunch at work today. I even text Jarrett asking him if he thought that meant people think I'm a bitch. Hatefulness, insecurity, easily annoyed - Yay, PMS, you rule!
I want to eat a king sized snickers bar every hour on the hour. I'm fighting the urge to chop my hair off with every fiber of my being. I wanted to punch someone in the face at McDonalds last night, I refrained & feel like I deserve an award for that.
I hate that I fully realize I am being a tad bit, ok completely bitchy. Makes me feel like my husband is a saint for putting up with my craziness for 1 week out of each month. I know my hormones are a little out of control today. Case & Point: I just about teared up when I wasn't asked to order in lunch at work today. I even text Jarrett asking him if he thought that meant people think I'm a bitch. Hatefulness, insecurity, easily annoyed - Yay, PMS, you rule!
I want to eat a king sized snickers bar every hour on the hour. I'm fighting the urge to chop my hair off with every fiber of my being. I wanted to punch someone in the face at McDonalds last night, I refrained & feel like I deserve an award for that.
![]() |
| this may hold me over for a couple of days...don't judge |
I'm trying to just lay low for the next couple of days. Basically, try not to alienate all of my friends & people I love. Being a woman...isn't it grand! Jarrett says this every single month "man, I am glad I'm a dude." Personally, I don't think he could hack it as a woman. It's hard work.
I know that the real Natalie will be back in a couple of days, if you all will just bare with me.
DISCLAIMERS
*this felt like a bit of a public service announcement
**I have never punched anyone in the face, and seriously doubt I ever would.
***please know, I truly am a nice person with good intentions



1 comment:
Me too. I even texted my team to keep me in check before the game last night. I was hardcore pmsing haha
Post a Comment