Saturday, July 9, 2011

an interview with a 7 year old

Miss Olivia turned the ripe old age of 7 last month. I meant to do a post of everything she likes & so on & so forth, but time got away from me. So I set her down with this list of questions for her to answer.

1) What is your favorite color? - blue & red
2) Who is your favorite singer? - Selena Gomez
3) What is your favorite TV show? - Big Time Rush & iCarly
4) Who is your best friend? - Katie, Skye, & Mrs. Helm
5) What is your favorite thing to eat? - chili
6) What is the best thing about being you? - I have a beautiful singing voice
7) What is your favorite movie? - Gnomeo & Juliet and The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
8) What is your favorite subject in school? - counting money
9) What is your favorite thing to do during the summer? - go to Kid Konnection (daycare)
10) What is the best thing about being 7 years old? - I'm the number between 1 & 10 now.
11) Who do you like more, Mommy or Daddy? - both
12) What is the best thing about sharing a room with Rachel? - having bunkbeds & hanging down to give her high-fives!
13) What is your favorite song? - Shake It For Me by Luke Bryan
14) Do you want this to be your last question? - no
15) What else do you want people to know about you? - I love my Grandma's pool! And I love The Chase Nipples!



So there we have. The facts straight from the girl!

No comments: