Sunday night my head started hurting. A monster of a headache. I have had migraines in the past, they suck. This was a migraine. Normally, I just pop my pill & I feel better the next day. But since 2011 rocks & I am now on blood thinners, I couldn't take my normal migraine medicine. So we tried something new, I'd like to say I was hopeful that it would work just as well, but I wasn't. I was pessimistic from the start. I'm like that...a downer. It didn't really help much so this is how I spent most of the day Monday & Tuesday.
I've got it down to just a dull ache today. That is a vast improvement from feeling like my eyeball was going to explode.
*****************
This is how my girl looked when she woke up Monday morning. After a day full of doses of benadryl every 4 hours the swelling was down. But good golly it looked so horrible. She has skin just like me. So fair & sensitive. Dang bug bites...
It didn't phase her much. Not much does, see that is what is great about being 3. You are resilient! You don't know that you should throw a pity party for yourself.
(Natalie, make a mental note of this. If Rachel is tough enough to go on with her day without pissing & moaning, YOU CAN TOO!)
*****************
We are packing up & heading to Chicago early this afternoon. We will be going to Jarrett's brother Ryan's wedding. The girls are beyond excited. They love hotels with pools, and this hotel has a huge pool. Olivia has requested to take a picture of Snooki with her because she is going to miss her terribly. Rachel is excited just to go to a hotel.
I'm nervous, surprise surprise. Traveling stresses me out. Being out of my comfort zone stresses me out. Worrying about how the kids are going to behave stresses me out. I'm sure they are going to do fine. Olivia is 7 now, she will do great. Rachel is who I am more concerned about. She is beyond crazy these days. But she will have fun & be good. I just have to try to remember to have a good time too.
Jarrett is going to be on Best Man duty all weekend. I cannot wait to see him in a tux again. We will be staying tonight & tomorrow night. Then returning Sunday for my Mom & Dad's annual 4th of July party.
Many pictures to come...you know as long as I remember to buy a battery for my camera.
(Natalie, make a mental note of this. If Rachel is tough enough to go on with her day without pissing & moaning, YOU CAN TOO!)
*****************
We are packing up & heading to Chicago early this afternoon. We will be going to Jarrett's brother Ryan's wedding. The girls are beyond excited. They love hotels with pools, and this hotel has a huge pool. Olivia has requested to take a picture of Snooki with her because she is going to miss her terribly. Rachel is excited just to go to a hotel.
I'm nervous, surprise surprise. Traveling stresses me out. Being out of my comfort zone stresses me out. Worrying about how the kids are going to behave stresses me out. I'm sure they are going to do fine. Olivia is 7 now, she will do great. Rachel is who I am more concerned about. She is beyond crazy these days. But she will have fun & be good. I just have to try to remember to have a good time too.
Jarrett is going to be on Best Man duty all weekend. I cannot wait to see him in a tux again. We will be staying tonight & tomorrow night. Then returning Sunday for my Mom & Dad's annual 4th of July party.
Many pictures to come...you know as long as I remember to buy a battery for my camera.

No comments:
Post a Comment