Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some Bits & Pieces...

We are all finally on the road to recovery...

Olivia is back to 120% (I think the antibiotic she is taking has something in it that makes her a little more hyper). Or another theory, I am rundown, sick, & irritable and that makes me notice her never-ending supply of energy more than usual. But all kidding aside, I am sooooo happy that my little girl is feeling so much better. Although she did infect me with "SHREK Throat" :)

Rachel somehow made it through the sickness unscathed. She is her usual happy self. And I have caught her on several occasions standing up & dancing out in the middle of the floor not holding onto anything. She is soooo big now!

And I am happy to report, the J-Man did in fact get me a Valentine's gift. I forgot to add that to my NOT ME Monday before it posted. I now have a gift certificate to use on anything I want in my most favorite country/craft store in the world (or in Central Illinois - I haven't been very many places in the world.) But I am super excited & will definitely enjoy spending it!

I got some super cute pictures throughout the past week or 2 that I wanted to share...but for some reason I cannot get any pictures to upload. I will try again tomorrow.

No comments: