Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lets Play - handbag tag

Question 1: Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
here it is:


Question 2: I want to know how much it cost :) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it. Also, what's inside your purse?


My purse was a gift from my mother-in-law & father-in-law this past Christmas. I don't know how much it cost exactly, but I can assure it was probably quite a bit. It's a Dooney & Bourke -- I know right :) I love it, this is my 3rd one. And my husband & sister have taken to calling it my "Mary Poppins Bag" because it is so large!!!

Here is what is inside

As you can see - its a hodge podge of randomness! 2 cameras, wallet, tylenol, eyedrops, makeup bag, our wedding DVD, my bro-in-law's old cell phone (I need to give that back to my mom), my iPod, sunglasses, random mail & bills, Olivia's hair things & lipgloss, 2 dimes & 2 pennies, a noise maker thing from the truck show, the ring I let Laura borrow while she was prego, 2 pens, gum, & pictures of the girls.

What you don't see is all the loose papers & crumbs that I threw out while doing this. Thank you Laura for promting me to clean out my purse :)

Now since I don't really know anyone else to tag...I will be the party pooper :( sorry

2 comments:

Laura said...

Haha oh I just love you! :)

Mommy of M's said...

Came over from MckMama's.

I like the handbag tag, I'm going to have to 'steal' it. Great Bag!!