Friday, February 20, 2009

I love American Idol

This is my first re-cap of the show...for those of you who know me, I am (how should I say) border-line obsessed with reality TV of any kind. But my very most favorite is hands-down AMERICAN IDOL!!!



This week marked the very first week of voting! And, regretfully - I did not get to vote. But it was not for lack of trying, the phone line was busy for the entire hour I tried.

I am pleased to see that America did what I was hoping they would do - cut the dead weight. (So very sorry: Stevie, Ann Marie, Tatiana, Stephen, & Casey...Thank goodness we don't have to sit through another round of their performances.) And the first 3 that made it through are fine with me. I am pleased to report Danny made it. For the record, my money is on him to take it all!

No comments: