Monday, February 16, 2009

NOT ME! MONDAY

Welcome to NOT Me! Monday! This fabulously fun blog carnival was created by MckMama. So, you should head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing this week.

Here goes nothing...

I did NOT get all giddy like a school-girl when I got my first comment from someone whose blog I hadn't already commented on! I showed my husband this to prove that it does NOT pay to be insane & "spend all my time on the computer" haha! I do NOT love NOT ME MONDAY!!!

I did NOT help Olivia decorate her Valentine's box & my heart did NOT melt when she said "We did good work Mama, this is gorgeous". I did NOT actually do her Valentine's for school by myself because Olivia declared "This boreds me out, Mama." And I did NOT almost cry when she gave me the Valentine she had made for me...I have a sweet little girl :)

I did NOT get super excited to see my little Scooter girl Rachel trying to stand up all on her own. She was doing this cute little tri-pod stance...she will get it soon. Then watch out...she will be nonstop on the move!

I did NOT send my husband a text message on Monday that simply stated "I would like a Valentine's gift this year" & then I did NOT proceed to send him text messages throughout the week that gave him the countdown of shopping days until Valentine's Day. Why would I do that???

I did NOT laugh hysterically when Olivia had to take her medicine & declared "That's the worstest thing I've ever had to taste". And I did NOT laugh later in the day when she quoted a line from Wedding Crashers "Mom - the meatloaf". It would completely inappropriate for a 4 year old to have seen any parts of that movie.

2 comments:

Kelli W said...

Great Not Me! Mondays!! I also did not 'help' my oldest with his Valentine's box for preschool so that it would look cute!! Your girls are adorable! {Oh, and I get excited about comments on my blog too!!}

Anonymous said...

So what did DH end up getting you? I told mine all I wanted was a card and lets just say he got me one that made my cry.