Monday, February 2, 2009

NOT ME! MONDAY

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing this week.

So this week I did NOT continue to neglect my housework because I was constantly able to find something better to occupy my time. And this did NOT result in my husband asking me "do I have any clean socks?" twice! That definitely was NOT me! And speaking of my husband, I did NOT buy the complete & totally wrong kind of anti-freeze when he asked me to pick some up for him. NOT ME, why would I buy antifreeze for an RV toilet when he needed it for his pick-up! And it was NOT me who laughed so hard I had to put my daughter down before I dropped her on her head when he told me what I had bought! :) This proves that with Olivia running wild around the aisles at Wal-Mart & Rachel screaming in the cart...I did NOT not have the time or patience to read the label!

I did NOT pretend to be asleep Sunday morning so my husband would get up with our crying Miss Rachel! NOT ME! I would never do such a thing! And Sunday morning I did NOT have my house completely to myself when my wonderfully fantastic husband took our 2 daughters to brunch with his parents. During said time alone, I did NOT sit in the recliner for 45 minutes in complete & utter silence before getting ready to go have my nails done with my best friend. Nope that really was NOT me! And after my nail appointment I did NOT go to the mall for the first time alone without having to push a stroller in over 4.5 years! This time alone did NOT leave me feeling refreshed & I did NOT find myself missing the sounds of Olivia jabbering or Rachel squealing with laughter.

No comments: