Monday, February 9, 2009

NOT ME! MONDAY

Welcome to NOT Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. So, you should head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing this week.



  • I did NOT shout a few choice expletives when I saw that price of gas had gone up $.20 during my work day on Wednesday. I did NOT notice that the person stopped next to me at the light saw me & looked extremely frightened! And this did NOT make me laugh so hard I am sure that I looked like I should be fitted for a straight jacket. NOT me!

  • I did NOT take Rachel to her 15 month check up Thursday & then swing by my work. And I did NOT have Rachel give my co-workers all a demonstration of how she scoots around. This did NOT make my co-workers laugh hysterically. I do NOT think her scooting is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. And I do NOT call her "Scooter" all the time.

  • I did NOT rush Olivia to the beauty shop for an emergency haircut when I discovered she had a big ball of bubble gum stuck in her long pretty hair. I did NOT first attempt to pull it out of her hair only to discover this makes a frantic 4 year old scream the loudest scream I have ever heard.

  • I did NOT play Shanghai rummy and dominoes with my family at my Grandma & Grandpa's house. And I did NOT unsuccessfully attempt to cheat at dominoes only to have my Dad & cousin call me out on it. Why would I do a thing like that? Its just a fun game :)

  • I did NOT work out & eat right all week long. And I did NOT bring my lunch to work every day this past week. And all of this did NOT result in me losing 5 pounds for a grand total of 7 so far in my quest to lose weight. And I am NOT totally & completely excited about that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too funny! Congrats on the weight loss! Your daughters are beautiful!

Lydia

nurseheather said...

thanks so much for stopping by my blog. i chuckled at the hair emergency. so far i have not had gum in the hair but my oldest did chop off a chunk on accident while practicing her scissors skills. it still doesn't lay right on that side