Welcome to NOT Me! Monday! This fabulously fun blog carnival was created by MckMama. So, you should head over to her blog to read what MckMama herself & all the other happy bloggers have NOT been doing this week.
I did NOT choose not to cook dinner practically all week long. This did NOT result in Jar bringing home Taco Bell for us 1 night & me eating cereal for dinner most other nights. Nope NOT me!
The fact that the actual voting on American Idol started this week did NOT get me completely excited! I am 27 years old & I am NOT much more mature than that. I did NOT unsuccessfully try to call in & vote for my favorite (DANNY) only to get a busy signal each time. My few attempts...ok 20 attempts to call did NOT result in Jar rolling his eyes at me & silently walking into the other room - hahaha! NOT ME!
I did NOT have a great weekend, during which I did NOT get to sneak away to the mall ALL BY MYSELF Saturday afternoon! I guess the hubs sensed that I needed a little time to myself. And I did NOT put off doing any housework of any form again this weekend...well entire week (who am I kidding). And I did NOT look forward to returning to work today just a little because I didn't want to continue to sit around & stare at my filthy house with laundry piling up! haha!
I did NOT curse "Jack Frost" on 2 separate occasions, when I saw that it had snowed. UGH!!! I am NOT absolutely positively DONE with winter weather. I do NOT hate it with every fiber of my being.
I did NOT have another "I'm officially a grown-up" moment this weekend when I decided to spend my hard-earned bonus on new carpet for my house. When oh when did I become so responsible. It really kinda snuck up on me...I still feel like a kid myself!
HAPPY MONDAY!!!
1 comment:
I will have to agree with you... It is so time for Jack Frost to get the heck out of Dodge and let spring in!! So so so so tired of snow!
Post a Comment