Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Global ... What now???

Ok, so evidently Al Gore doesn't frequent the great state of Illinois. Something doesn't quite add up with the whole "Global Warming" thing, or else I am positive my car thermometer wouldn't have shown me this...



That's right, that is a 2. Which is pretty stinking cold if you ask me. This is what we here in central Illinois have woke up to the past few days. (and yes, I did have the heat in the car set at 85 - I do have some of my Mom in me after all)

I know, I know - could be worse, but it could be a whole lot better too. I'm dreaming of nice warm weather where I don't have to bundle my kids up like Randy on A Christmas Story - you know "I can't put my arms down". Oh well - a girl can dream. Maybe I can break my flipflops out sometime in June :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I hate winter!

Lynnette said...

Natalie,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I like what I've looked at of yours also. You had commented on my blog about my younger daughter's blanket (that you have one called Ducky B.). We got ours as a baby shower gift with our son, so we've had it for 4 1/2 years. That explains why we both have one even though your daughter is 3 years older than mine.
Hope you have a great rest of your week (and stay warm!).