Days like yesterday make it extremely difficult to come to work today. Why oh why didn't I win the mega millions so I could call in "quit" today. Alas, I did not win so here I sit. At least I am in good company. We pooled money here at work & bought tickets, so that means Laura didn't win either.
Oh the things I would do with 1/9 of the winnings. For starters, call in "quit". Other than that, just sit back & enjoy the spoils of getting like $19 million a year for the rest of my life. A girl can dream...
Yesterday, we celebrated Andrew's 5th birthday.
I still cannot believe he is 5. That means Rachel will be 5 later this year, & that doesn't seem possible.
We had the most gorgeous weather! 85 & sunny!
Here is Rachel with her besties - Avery & Andrew
It was so hot. The kids were begging to get in the pool. My Mom said her pool doesn't open until May. So we settled for the slip n slide. The kids were hilarious trying to do it. But Olivia is the master! She was the only one who slid on her belly all the way down.
Rachel kind of scooted through it. It was so funny. She probably went through at least 20 times & each time she yelled "Mom, I did it!"
Jarrett had a good time in Chicago visiting his brother. They played golf - which I would pay money to see Jarrett golfing. I picture something like Happy Gilmore - minus the long drive. Which would be just a lot of cursing.

No comments:
Post a Comment