Olivia is forever asking for curly hair. I've told her, it ain't what it's cracked up to be. Having dealt with funky waves & big hair for all of my life since like Jr High. Alas, nothing convinces a 7 year old who is, well quite frankly, as stubborn as the day is long. {who on earth could she have gotten that from?!}
Anyway, I bought some foam rollers at the dollar tree. And I promised her we would curl her hair one night after her shower. Last night was the night. She was super pumped.

The night was rough, friends. I bet Liv woke up no less than 4 times just to tell me how uncomfortable it was sleeping in the rollers. I offered to take them out each time, but was turned down.
Here is the end result. Big, but cute.

This one it's like she's saying "I don't care how many times you tell me it's cute, I'm not convinced."

And what did Olivia actually think, see for yourself. Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment