Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter - over a week late

Oh Easter morning...the girls woke up early. They didn't wake us up though. They found their baskets & were enjoying a breakfast of peeps, kitkats, & peanutbutter cups wathing their new movie when Jarrett & I woke up. There goes the plan of seeing their excited little faces when they found their baskets.

The egg hunt took place in the front yard, as per usual.

On your marks. Get set. Go!


Olivia was totally into it this year.



Rachel was like, oh whatever - here Daddy I guess you can put this in my sack.


So careful direction to Olivia to leave some of the ones so her sister could find them on her own.


To the victor go the spoils. Haha - Olivia was proud of her loot.


Rachel, on the other hand, looked completely offended that Olivia found more eggs than her.


Candy for breakfast, yes ma'am, I'll take it.



Hope everyone had a happy Easter.

No comments: