
Today was the bowling state tournament. Olivia was so nervous & was saying she didn't want to go last night. Luckily, she changed her mid because she did so good. I'm so proud of my girl. She rocked it. 54, 51, & 65 -- it was awesome!
Her little team. That's Kaitlyn, Mallory, Olivia, & Morgan. All of the girls did so well! I'm so proud of them.

And, of course, my Rachey girl was there.

And Jarrett too. But he was behind the camera this time. I'm so glad Olivia did well. Even better was that she had fun.
The kids they bowled against were pretty good. I have no idea where in the state they were from, but I thought we were going to be the "hicks" there -- turns out I was wrong. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But that man's twangy voice will be replaying in my head for days to come. Whew.
Now I'm off to try to sleep, while the J-Man is visiting his brother in Chicago. The girls decided to sleep camp out style in the living room. Any bets on how soon this bed becomes full? I'm venturing a guess of 10 more minutes. Or just long enough for me to get really comfortable in the middle of the bed. I digress...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment