I feel like we are finally moving out of the winter blues & into spring fever. Even though the winter wasn't bad at all. It still just seems like it lasts FOREVER. Yesterday would have been an absolutely gorgeous & almost hot if it hadn't been 40 mph winds. The weather over the past couple of weeks has been crazy. Sunday night it snowed & was 15 degrees when I left the house Monday morning. Yesterday, it was 65 degrees during my drive home at 5:30. INSANE.
The weather flip-flopping like this has struck us all with some sort of head cold. Today Rachel is down & out with a fever of 102.6 and more snot than I've ever seen in a 4 year old. Poor girl. Olivia has been complaining of headaches all week. I think she may have allergy crap like me. So we are home laying low today.
Hopefully soon we will have green grass & blue skies! It's going to be great to be abe to get outside & enjoy the day rather than staying couped up inside. We spring forward this weekend. So excited to gain an extra hour of day light!
Saturday, we decided to take the girls on a fun trip to the Children's Discovery Museum in Decatur. They had only been asking every weekend for the past month. It was so much fun. They had a blast. This was my 1st trip there. Jarrett took the girls on his own when I went to the Cubs game last August - what a brave Daddy.
| Jarrett joined in on the fun! And will be so pleased this picture made its way to the blog! |
The Bubble Room was our first stop. And Olivia claims it was her favorite.
The mini post office & bank were a big hit with both the girls too.

No comments:
Post a Comment