Feel like I haven't done a real blog post all month...but as luck would have it we are back to business as usual (aka: random crap)
We bought our very first brand new piece of living room furniture Saturday evening.
Exhibit A: lovely brown microfiber sofa from Menards. We saved big money, we saved big money because we shopped Menards. Who knew Menards had living room furniture?
My car is in the shop because in the late fall, Jarrett clipped the front of it with the tractor axle. He claims we both learned a valuable lesson, mine being -- don't park so close to the tractor. To that I say, pssssshhhhh! At any rate, I have a sweet loaner ride for the time being. A minivan.
Exhibit B & C: it's sweet because it comes equipped with a tape deck!
Olivia, Olivia, Olivia. What can I say about Olivia?
Sometimes she is full of sass. Exhibit D:
But most of the time, she is a lovely little girl with an outstanding personality. She is funny, smart, kind, & helpful. She is working hard for the money these days. Earning her keep - busting her hump to get her allowance. She is full of big hugs for me these days. I can't get enough of them. She was Peacebuilder for the week in her classroom. Which evidently is a major award. Way to go Liv!
Rachel, Rachel, Rachel. What can I say about Rachel?
Also full of sass somedays - Exhibit E:
She has had a cold the past week that seems to just linger on. Hopefully she will be back at 100% in the very near future. But in other news, she recently had her pre-school screening & did AWESOME! She knew & told them all of her letters & colors. I'm so proud of this little lady. I kept comparing last year's screening & she was just so stinkin shy last year. She has long since came out of that shell.
And the Jar.
And the Jar.
Also full of sass - Exhibit F
This is the face he makes when I question his handiness. We definitely shouldn't go into a furniture moving business together. Our marriage wouldn't survive a few more couch moves.
As for myself, I'm also full of sass somedays. Last week was no exception. But we are all doing well.

No comments:
Post a Comment