Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome February - Good Riddance January

Is it really possible that it is February already? Where did January go? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad January is over & done. Every day past January is a day closer to Spring & Summer. But seriously, days are just flying right by. This could have something to do with the overwhelming crap-storm that has been work. But this is nothing new. Crap-storm has been raging since August & no end in sight. Yay!

February brings our little family big things this first week. Very rarely are we busy at home. But we are busy this week & weekend.

The truck show for Jarrett, you know how proud he is of this baby. Movin the truck in Thursday. Show Friday & Saturday. He's just a little excited. When I ask him he simply says "I'm looking forward to it" & shrugs his shoulders. But I know in his head it's like a little dance party going on. He won't admit it to me though. 


A date Saturday night for Jarrett & I. We are going to the Jason Aldean & Luke Bryan concert. And will be kid-free for the entire night. Woot Woot!! Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa for keeping the girlies for a sleep-over. Rachel was just saying she misses her Grandma & Grandpa & their pool. Sorry girly - no pool party this weekend.


And then a Super Bowl party at my Mom & Dad's Sunday. Sure to be a good time.

And just this moring, some giggles with my favorite little 4 year old. And yes, I had her in a strangle hold. Little booger didn't want to take a picture with me.


This post is missing Olivia. She is still in our family. She is just anti-social in the morning time. Very unwilling to pose for any candid snapshots with the ol phone. But today was pajama day at school & she was super pumped.

Bring it on February. We are ready!!


No comments: