Saturday night was one of the best nights of my entire life. Oh mah word - did I have fun!!!
Luke Bryan - AMAZING!
Jason Aldean - AMAZING!
Natalie Totten - ONE SATISFIED CUSTOMER!
Oh mah goodness - the booty shakin' & tight jeans!!! Oh & they sang too. They put on such a great show. I am more a Luke Bryan fan than a Jason Aldean fan. Jarrett the opposite. We each thought there was no way the other could top our favorite, but we were pleasantly surprised. The whole show was great! We missed all but 1 of Lauren Alaina's songs - between you & me, that was a good thing.
Our seats were great! We were in the upper section but towards the lower part of the upper section. We were even with the side of the stage so we had a great view of all of the action. Not as great as my friend Kim, but still great!
I haven't been to a concert at Assembly Hall since 2000's Anger Management Tour - Limp Bizkit & Eminem. It was a little different atmosphere, to say the least.Who am I kidding, I haven't been to a concert since then too.
Anyhoohah......(that was for you, Laura)
Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure, enjoy!

Luke Bryan - AMAZING!
Jason Aldean - AMAZING!
Natalie Totten - ONE SATISFIED CUSTOMER!
Oh mah goodness - the booty shakin' & tight jeans!!! Oh & they sang too. They put on such a great show. I am more a Luke Bryan fan than a Jason Aldean fan. Jarrett the opposite. We each thought there was no way the other could top our favorite, but we were pleasantly surprised. The whole show was great! We missed all but 1 of Lauren Alaina's songs - between you & me, that was a good thing.
Our seats were great! We were in the upper section but towards the lower part of the upper section. We were even with the side of the stage so we had a great view of all of the action. Not as great as my friend Kim, but still great!
I haven't been to a concert at Assembly Hall since 2000's Anger Management Tour - Limp Bizkit & Eminem. It was a little different atmosphere, to say the least.Who am I kidding, I haven't been to a concert since then too.
Anyhoohah......(that was for you, Laura)
Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure, enjoy!


1 comment:
Anyhoohah - best.thing.ever.
Glad you had fun friend!!! :)
Post a Comment