Monday, August 22, 2011

last of the vacay pics


On our last day before we headed back home, we hit up another beautiful view of the water. This is from Bailey's Harbor, WI - Lake Michigan.



Seriously, bea.u.ti.ful views. And we couldn't have asked for more gorgeous weather. High 70's with NO HUMIDITY! I never thought that was possible having lived in this sauna known as central Illinois.
Still un-pedicured feet, but that's ok








Sailboat, sailboat. When do I get to see the bleep-bleep sailboat?
 Gotta love a good Mallrats reference.

This concludes my vacation pictures & posts. I'm sad. I was sad to come back home. I was sad to return to work. I was so relaxed on vacation. Completely & utterly calm. Stress-free. I didn't even take any of my "as needed" medication while I was gone. And I haven't taken any since we got home.

So maybe vacation cured me, or maybe I just realized it doesn't effing matter. The things I stress out about, get all crazy about DON'T MATTER. It was an amazing revelation, and this vacation was good for my soul.

No comments: