Friday, August 12, 2011

dear google images,


Coumadin, DUBYA TEE EFF MAN?!?! Why do you not work well with my body, Homes? Seriously - I have ingested more of you than I care to. Every so often I have to increase my dosage of you & although I am sure you love it, I hate it. I think that describes us, a love-hate relationship. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will see the last of you next month. But since I have to take more of you starting today, I may not get my wish. DUBYA TEE?!

oh sweet frozen strawberry margarita - i miss you so...I am longing for the day when we can be together again. You can blame Coumadin for our long separation. And during the summer months, our time apart has been extra hard to deal with.

Dear Modern Family, You are my favorite sitcom now! Phil especially, you are one hilarious dude!

 Dear Sookie Stackhouse, I love you. And I love all of the shenanigans you get into. I especially love Alcide & Eric. More of them please!
Dear Sudoku, you are addicting. That is all.

No comments: