Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lucky 7





Dearest Olivia,

Today you are 7 years old. 7. Where has the time gone?
I am more in love with you today, than the day you were born. You have stolen my heart completely. I always wanted to me a Mommy to a little girl. You have made my dreams come true. You have grown & learned so much. I am so incredibly proud of the little lady you have become. I cherish our silly moments of singing & dancing in the bathroom each morning when I am getting ready for work. You are such an entertainer telling us jokes & singing songs. You are sassy & full of energy, but also very kind & loving. You are smart as a whip. You don't forget anything. I love you the most out of anyone in the world. I am honored that God chose me to be your mother. Happy Birthday, Olivia Grace!
All my love always & forever,Mama




No comments: