Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Daddy's Truck

Jarrett takes a lot of pride in his ride (his words, not mine). He says truck stuff like that all the time. He is forever washing, waxing, & polishing. He likes for his truck to looknice. I have to admit, it is pretty sharp when it's all shined up. Lately, Rachel has been obsessed with helping him. Here are some cute pictures from Sunday. I should make note that Olivia was in fact outside with us, but she wasn't interested in the truck at all. She was off running & playing with the dogs. She's like me, trucks aren't her thang.

And he thought he needed a son to help him with the truck & pass along the business to - haha!


Miss Rachel hangin out between the tires.



My reflection in the rim.



Rachel worked the California Car Duster - I get one for Jarrett every Christmas.



She loves watching her reflection in all the chrome.



Spit & polish til it shines. Not sure why, but I LOVE this picture of Jar.




No comments: