Oh the winter blues. I feel you over-taking me. Why does February feel like the longest month when it is actually the shortest? It is sad to admit, but since football is officially over it makes this month drag on & on.
I think I speak for everyone here in central Illinois when I say, we are so over winter. This week has been a my-entire-body-hurts-and-my-lungs-burn kind of cold. Never, and I mean never, again do I want to see a "-" before a number in the forecast or on the thermometer. Negative anything is too cold, far too cold. I am ready for some relief. Thankfully, this is what our 7 day looks like.
Do my eyes deceive me? What are those numbers? What a relief that will be. It has been so long since I saw a number that began with a 4 that wasn't just 4. I am ready to get some of the 2 feet of snow melted out of my yard. I would rather have a slushy mess than frigid temps. I sincerely hope that my favorite meteorologist {Hi JC} has this right on the money ::fingers crossed::
side note: the new blog design is in hopes that I will be able to will Spring here in a few short weeks. pretty pretty please. I will be your best friend, Spring.

No comments:
Post a Comment