Cabin fever struck Olivia during the blizzard, or is it just that she is 6? Either way...
What was once this...
I basically told Whitney "make it look less mullet-like". We agreed on the amount of length that could come off {3 to 4 inches}. And then she put in these cute layers & framed her face. The bangs, they just need time to grow.
It already looks so much better. The bangs, I can handle. But they made the rest of her long hair look a little on the ratty, tangly side. So this fresh new haircut is perfect!
Olivia had the time of her life at the beauty shop. This was her first "professional" haircut. And she even got her hair shampooed. She is so fancy now.



1 comment:
I love her new 'do! :) My 17 year old, when she was between the ages 4 and 6, cut her bangs OFF 3 times. Yep. She decided she didn't want bangs anymore and cut them off. She had quite a hat collection during this time. lol She didn't do too bad with hers, be happy there was still some hair there! :)
Post a Comment