Dearest Jarrett -
Today we have "officially" been together 10 years. 10 years...wow.
Did you think to yourself on that cold February night, when you picked me up about 45 minutes late, that we would be where we are today? I don't know if I knew it that night, considering I brought money to pay my own way into the movie just in case you ended up being a jerk. Ha!
And to all those people who said that Hannibal may not be the best "first date movie" - I mean what does it say for your budding relationship if you go see a movie about a crazy man who likes to eat people? - I say to them "NEENER NEENER NEENER"! Everything seems to be working out just fine for us.
Thank you for asking for my phone number in the parking lot at the high school. Thank you for calling me, after you called my Aunt Ruth's house first because you lost my phone number but found R. Sturgeon in the phone book & thought that was my Dad.
Thank you for the most fun 10 years of my life so far. Thank you for paying my way into that movie & now every other movie we have ever seen. (that's funny, I honestly don't think I have paid for a movie once! hahaha - gotta see what I can do to keep my streak going!)
Here is to the next 10 years - which will bring about the teenage years for our 2 little darlings. Oh the fun that will bring.
I look forward to spending the rest of my life with my best friend, my one & only someone. I love you always & forever.
♥
Natalie
No comments:
Post a Comment