Olivia enjoyed the 3 days off of school, but I think she had a serious case of cabin fever. She wanted to go somewhere & do something fun. Well, honey you can't really do that when you cannot see the roads for all the snow.
Tuesday night, Olivia cut herself some bangs. All in all, its not horrible. I am slowly adjusting to seeing her with a severe bang. She must of had an itch to play hairdresser because she not only cut her own hair, but she cut several dolls' hair too. Luckily, she did a pretty even job. Granted it's a much deeper bang than what I would have given her. I did even it out the best I could. But really the only thing that will make it better is time...Oh to be 6 again & not care at all.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Olivia Snowed In
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment