Saturday, February 26, 2011

say hello to my little friend


That title made me laugh - haha! I said it with an Italian/mobsteresque accent, you all should too. It will make you laugh. Anywho...

Since the doggy didn't work out, I have had one broken-hearted little girl on my hands. Not to mention an immense amount of guilt. And I think I have found the answer to Olivia's prayers...


I may or may not have named her Snooki...Ok, I did name her Snooki. She is orange just like Snooki's tan. I love the name. She was free, & she is so lovey dovey. And we are all happy. Well, maybe not Jarrett. He didn't want a cat. But we took a vote, 3 to 1. He lost. He should get used to that. Haha - that also made me laugh.

Welcome to the family Snooki Totten. We love you already.

No comments: