Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome, December

I've been so behind on everything it seems, so here is a little catch up.

***********************

I had every intention of doing a post all about what I am thankful for. Of course, in a perfect world, said post would have been done on Thanksgiving, however to say that November was a busy month for me at work is the understatement of the year. I know, I know, I could have done that at home. But after spending all day at work as busy as it was, I had no motivation to go home & sit behind that beast of a computer.

***********************

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

We watched the parade & the girls loved it! Olivia decided she wants to be a Rockette. Rachel just loved all the signing.

Rachel made this little turkey thing at daycare - she was kind enough to let Olivia model it for me as well...



Olivia wrote what she is thankful for...



{note it says she is thankful for her brother - she doesn't have one}

***********************

Myself, I am simply thankful for

and



These two definitely keep Jarrett & I busy. Sometimes I lose sight of how truly blessed I am. These two girls are crazy. They fight. They yell. They get into trouble. They get sent to time-out. They get spanked. They sometimes stress me out beyond words. Buuuuuuut...I think about how sad I would be if they weren't able to be as crazy as they are. I'm so thankful that they are healthy, happy, normal, crazy, beautiful girls. And I am thankful that I have them to stress me out. I don't know what I would do without them. I can't remember my life before them. I love them. And I am unbelievably thankful for these two beauties.

***********************
I am not thankful for this



That's right, yesterday was the first snow-fall of the season. I don't enjoy it much.

Happy December! I'm glad to see November done & over with!



No comments: