Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas {part one}

Our Christmas was jam packed with merriment. I feel like we do a lot, but we also enjoy a lot.

{CHRISTMAS EVE}

On Christmas Eve we do dinner at Jarrett's Mom & Dad's house. Dinner was delish - party potatoes, yes please! Vanessa actually asked me to vote on which potatoes I would prefer #1 oven roasted, #2 mashed with gravy, or #3 party potatoes. I must have been the only one that voted for party potatoes, but God bless the woman, she made me party potatoes in addition to the oven roasted ones.

Then we join my family at my Grandma's house for Christmas with my Dad's side. That is always so much fun. This year, for the first time like EVER, I forgot my camera ::sniffle sniffle:: I teared up in the car once I realized that I had forgotten it. The snow was ridiculous out & by the time I noticed the camera was MIA, it was too late to turn back around. But, I still enjoyed myself immensely.

{CHRISTMAS MORNING AT HOME}
Since we had Olivia, and now Rachel, we spend Christmas morning at home just the 4 of us. I love that time. This year both of the girls were so excited!

Olivia's gifts from Santa

Rachel's gifts from Santa

These girls were so excited, it melts my heart.






This little girl makes this face ALL. THE. TIME.













What a mess...


It warms my heart to see my little girls so happy.


No comments: