Sunday, December 5, 2010

SNOW

20 minutes of suiting up to go outside to play in the snow. 20 minutes playing outside in the snow. I figure, it's a wash...But they had fun. And we spent the next hour inside thawing out.

As long as we were out there, I thought I'd take some pictures.

This girl loves the snow.


This girl doesn't hate the snow as much as last year.


I made them sit under the pine trees for a perfect winter picture.


Olivia is the kind of kid that can hurt you with a hug. For proof, see Rachel's face...


That's better, she loosened her grip.








Olivia went down the snowy slide about 20 times.







Rachel thought it looked like fun, that is, until she got up to the top of the ladder. Then she made a quick exit back down the ladder.





1 comment:

Jess said...

I love reading your posts- and not only that but your girls are adorable!!