Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How I Spend Wednesday Nights

You know in school when they ask you, what did you do over your summer break...

I don't get a "summer break" per se, but I do get Wednesday nights to myself (meaning no hubs & no kids - hey I gotta do it during the summer because come harvest time I will be home with the kids by myself every night). I spent my Wednesday nights from May - August playing co-ed softball with my favorite people. I also played in Lincoln on Thursdays - Jarrett & the girls went to every game, so I don't count that as "me" time :)

Sturgeon's Woodworking represented in Normal Park District's Slow Pitch C0-Ed League for the 2nd year running. Woot Woot!!! Like I said last week - us Sturgeons take our sporting events pretty seriously.

{grade school softball pose - modeled by yours truly}

{high school softball pose - modeled by my sister}

{my mad running skills - it feels like i run really really fast although i know its not true}

{my handsome brother - married to hilary}

{my cousin Amber}

{me & my friend "Blue" i think his real name is Jeff, but i don't know. we chat it up every wednesday night behind the plate.}

{Huff}

{Sarah}

{Travis - aka dexter}


aaaaaah...Summer. You are almost a distant memory for me.

No comments: