Monday, August 16, 2010

A Girls' Day


My best gal & I did some back to school shopping on Saturday. She claims that she has never been to Target. She kept saying things like "Target is so awesome, Mom!" & "I love Target! It's the best store!" Maybe I need to get my kids out into the world a little more often.

She picked out a backpack. It cost $30. I steered her towards the $12 ones. And now she is the proud owner of a little pink backpack with monkeys, rainbows, & hearts on it. And of course we had to get the matching lunch bag.

She picked out a few back to school clothes.

Namely this


She plans on wearing it ALL.THE.TIME. This vest & 2 t-shirts ought to hold her over until we have to do some fall/winter shopping. She has a bazillion summer clothes that she should be able to wear for at least the first month & half of school.

After shopping, I figured what the hey - let's do lunch & a movie.


So we ate at The Shack. Where Olivia said "every bite is like cheeseburger heaven".



Olivia wanted to see Dispicable Me, I may have steered her towards Ramona & Beezus. I loved the Ramona books when I was little. Now I think I should buy them for my best gal to enjoy too.

It was a super fun day!


No comments: