Seems like there has been a lot of Olivia on here lately, so I wanted to share some of my littlest stinker too.
Rachel, Rachel, what can I say about Rachel?!
She is goofy. She is loving. She is my baby. She loves her big sister. She loves going to see her friends at day care. She is funny, & she will tell you "I funny". She is talking more & more every day. She has the cutest freckles on her cheeks. She is obsessed with bouncy balls. She loves El Reys. She may have a bit of a toddler hoarding disorder. She likes to collect things. She loves Scooby Doo. She is 2, but will be 3 in 2 months from today. She still takes a pacifier (I know, I know). She loves chocolate milk. She loves to sing. She is scared of dogs, but not bugs. She copies everything Olivia does. She loves swimming. She is most definitely a Daddy's Girl. She likes to eat, almost everything. She can do a perfect summersault. She is currently being potty-trained. She gets sad when she can't get on the bus with her sister each morning. She loves her "Do-Do" (cousin Andrew). She can climb ladders & is fearless. She is already a little bit of an instigator. She loves to laugh. She has an adorable fake cry. She says please & thank you quite regularly. She says grace before she eats. She is scared of band-aids. She is very loved by her very proud Mama.

Rachel, Rachel, what can I say about Rachel?!
She is goofy. She is loving. She is my baby. She loves her big sister. She loves going to see her friends at day care. She is funny, & she will tell you "I funny". She is talking more & more every day. She has the cutest freckles on her cheeks. She is obsessed with bouncy balls. She loves El Reys. She may have a bit of a toddler hoarding disorder. She likes to collect things. She loves Scooby Doo. She is 2, but will be 3 in 2 months from today. She still takes a pacifier (I know, I know). She loves chocolate milk. She loves to sing. She is scared of dogs, but not bugs. She copies everything Olivia does. She loves swimming. She is most definitely a Daddy's Girl. She likes to eat, almost everything. She can do a perfect summersault. She is currently being potty-trained. She gets sad when she can't get on the bus with her sister each morning. She loves her "Do-Do" (cousin Andrew). She can climb ladders & is fearless. She is already a little bit of an instigator. She loves to laugh. She has an adorable fake cry. She says please & thank you quite regularly. She says grace before she eats. She is scared of band-aids. She is very loved by her very proud Mama.







No comments:
Post a Comment