Sunday, September 27, 2009

You Say It's Your Birthday

It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Hope I got that song stuck in some people's heads! I was tempted to type the "nuh nuh nuh's" in between each line, but thought that might be over-kill :)

Well, happy birthday to me!
Today, I celebrate turning the ripe old age of 28!
WOOT WOOT!

How am I going to celebrate??? Well, by going to the Apple & Pork Festival like I do every single year. Even though I went yesterday morning, I still want to go today. And last weekend, Jarrett took me to do some damage at the Endless Shrimp Event at Red Lobster. I would say we got our money's worth. And of course, I will be spending time with my 2 favorite girls on the planet.

No comments: