Thursday, September 3, 2009

Good-Bye Funk

Just as soon as I announced my funk, it's gone! Maybe I should have started griping on here as soon as I started this blog...

Anywho, back to the funk that is no more.

I decided, I need a change of scenery...not a permanent change, maybe just a long weekend of change. I just need to get out of my normal routine for a while. Actually go somewhere instead of home to work, work to home, home to wal-mart, so on & so forth.

As luck may have it, Jarrett's cousin is getting married on September 12th in New Jersey. We were not going to go, there are several reasons: 1) Jarrett & I couldn't miss (who really misses it) be absent from work, 2) I didn't want Olivia to be out of school this early in the school year, 3) money money money.

But, thanks to my funk...I made the executive decision to say "what the hey, let's just go & do what we want". I know, sometimes I am crazy like that. HAHA! And believe me, I am a little stressed about it. Normally I need at least a months notice before we go anywhere. I have to make 50 some odd lists & get everything in order. So, this is very spur of the moment for me, even though it is a full week away.

I am super stoked that we are going to be East bound & down, loaded up & trucking. (Come on, I had to make a Jerry Reed reference. I told you that was my favorite movie HERE.)

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go throw some groceries down my neck & settle in for the evening.

No comments: