This is my second week partaking in the joy of the Blog Hop. I love blog hopping; in my opinion, it's just an overall excellent thing to do to wittle away the hours of the day!
This week is 3 Things You Don't Know About Me. Believe it or not, this was sort of hard to come up with. I think I came up with some good ones that not even my BFF Laura will know.
1) I cannot stand warm change in my hand.
Seriously, it may be some sort of phobia, who knows. But it physically turns my stomach to hold coins in my hand. It makes the coins all warm, & ugh it is grossing me out just thinking about it. Weird right, I know & admitting it is half the battle :)

I think it all stems from when I worked in a pharmacy when I was in high school. All of the old men would pull the change out of their pockets & I would have to count out what they needed to give me to pay. DOUBLE YUCK!
2) Smokey & The Bandit is pretty much my all time favorite movie.
Big shock to my IRL friends, considering I am oh-so-sophisticated. HA! But I love it. And any time that movie is on, I will sit and watch it. Even when CMT shows it 3 consecutive nights, I watch it each time.

3) I love to do cross stitch.
It's very relaxing, & I feel a great sense of accomplishment when I frame the finished product. My current project (which I took a hiatus from for over a month now) are Christmas Stockings for my BFF Laura & her family. Hopefully, I will be finished with all 3 by November.
There you have it. 3 things you didn't know about me, but now you do! I promise you, I am a really well rounded individual, even though my list is sort of all over the place. HAHA! Come to think of it, randomness is really what makes me a great person HA!


2 comments:
Warm change interesting, I am scard of finger and toe nails ick
Happy Hopping!
yeah warm change is gross but my thing is public restrooms toliet paper... I have to pull of about 4 or 5 sheets and throw them in the toilet before I get the paper I will use. Someone gross probably touched the previous paper. I don't know why I started doing that it was just with in the last 3 or 4 years but I always do it.
Post a Comment