Nothing in particular to blog about, so how about a little bit of everything & several pics from my phone.
- Red Stamp app - mah bestie, Laura recommended this app. And, I kid you not, I fell in love! The possibilities are endless.
Here I am with mah other bestie, Haley at our softball game Thursday night.
| photo credit to Olivia |
- Took my best gals to breakfast Sunday morning. One of them was a in a terrific mood. I will let you guess which one I am talking about.
- Olivia started day camp on Wednesday last week. Here she is before. Not exactly thrilled to have her mom take her picture in front of other kids, so she hid between some cars.
| and all I can do when I see her in this shirt is sing the theme song to Salute Your Shorts in my head. |
- When we got the new-to-us fridge. I found that I didn't have many magnets. So I made some magnets with the girlies on Saturday evening.
- I have wanted to do this for a while. It was on my list of things to do & in my trip to Hob Lob, I bought a big T & some yarn. About 45 minutes later & 1 blistery burn on my pointer finger, it is done. I love it.
- This little girl, who is normally 100% daddy's girl, couldn't get enough of her Mama on Friday night. Loved that she gave Daddy the cold shoulder & snuggled with me. She is not a baby any more, so I fear my snuggle days are numbered.
- Took the girlies to State Farm Park on Saturday morning. We got there at the perfect time. Almost no other families there, because lets be honest, other people's kids tend to be a-holes.
- Blossoms on my pumpkins...YAY! I can't wait to eat pumpkin blossoms. I know it sounds a little gross, but it is so delish!

No comments:
Post a Comment