Tuesday, July 3, 2012

it's a sad sad day

RIP - Poochie Boy

I would say, you will be missed. But you are already missed. We miss you. Mazy misses you desperately. She sits all pitiful on the porch just waiting for you to come home. We realized today, you won't be coming home. And we are sad. 

I feel like I owe you an apology. You probably remember that I was not exactly thrilled when you showed up at our house. And even less thrilled when we had puppies to get rid of because you became Mazy's manfriend. We know based on the way you acted you were abused at your prior home. We could have called the pound to come pick you since you were a stray. But we didn't. You became a part of our family. Over the past 9 years, you warmed up to us. Letting us pet you & love on you & feed you treats. But you never ever set foot in our house. You were too scared to do that. You were always the most excited one to see us when we got home. We love you & miss you already. We are minus a minion & sad.


No comments: