Friday, September 2, 2011

Welcome, September


Welcome to my favorite month. Although, this doesn't exactly feel like September. Record breaking heat yesterday, 102 degrees on September 1st. That's miserably hot. 
picture & weather source: http://www.wandtv.com/weather
The heat won't last too much longer...hopefully. I have had my fill of hot weather for the year. I live for days like Monday & Tuesday are supposed to be.

I am ready for fall. I love everything about it. I decorated our house for fall last weekend. Jarrett thought I was crazy, here it was still August & I had all of my harvest & fall stuff out. Oh well, I'd keep that stuff up year long if I could get away with it. I just love it.

I'm ready for jeans & sweatshirts. I'm ready for football Sundays. I'm ready for the crisp cool mornings & nights.

Fall is my favorite, so I welcome September with open arms.

No comments: