Thursday, September 22, 2011

sometimes, you need a good laugh

First things first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!! You are my bestest friend, and I miss you dearly. I know you don't want to come back to work, but I am so ready for you to return. I am tired of eating lunch all by myself at my desk like a total loser. I love you. And I can't wait to see your shining face every day again!

*****

Now for an important announcement.

*****

I was helping Olivia with her homework last night, she says "I'm having a hard time with this question". I, ever so confident, say give it here - I will help you. The question was: Write the antonym for 'them'. Hmmmm...antonym. I'm a little afraid to admit, I had to ask Liv "did you learn what an antonym is?" She said "Mom, it's the opposite." I said "Oh yea that's right." She didn't buy that I acutally alkready knew that. So she says to me "Maybe you should go back to 2nd grade." hahaha - I love that kid. She is exactly like me. This cracked me up...I told Jarrett about it when he got home & he said that last week he helped her with her homework & didn't fully know it all either. So, I don't feel as bad.

*****

The Fall season of TV shows kicked off this week, for the most part. Here is my take, so far.

I have been looking forward to the new show on Fox - The New Girl.


I thought with the way Fox built this up, it would either #1 be an epic fail, or #2 be hilarious. Luckily, it was the latter. So funny! And let me just say I wondered the whole show why the guy on the left seemed so familiar. Just looked it up online, he is Damon Wayans' son. So obvious - they look & act so much alike. Then I thought, holy crap, Damon Wayans has a son that is that old. Man...I'm getting old.
Raising Hope, is still a favorite! Hilarious!



And, Modern Family started last night. LOVE IT!

*****

And that's about it.

No comments: