alternately titled: Football, Margaritas, & Cigars Oh My!
NFL Sunday Ticket - Awesomesauce.
NFL Sunday Ticket - Awesomesauce.
But, first things first...Clay Matthews, III. Oh.My.Word. Seriously, I am not very much a Green Bay Packers fan, but I am a fan of nice looking muscular gentlemen. And Holy Cow, is Clay Matthews a very fine specimen?! I was waiting at CVS for a prescription & found this magazine. My first thought, this is a little scandalous for CVS. My second thought, should I buy this? Sadly, I did not buy this. I did however snap this picture & send it to all of my girlfriends, and my husband. (Jarrett truly appreciated it.) Some of my friends, not to name names - LAURA & HALEY, didn't even know who Clay Matthews was. In their defense, they don't have the same love for football that I do. I'm fairly certain I blushed when I saw this...ha!
Anywho, back to the task at hand.
My parents got Direct TV & the NFL Sunday Ticket. Best.Thing.Ever. I spent all day at their house yesterday with the girls. So much fun. My poor Bears lost & Jay took quite a beating. But it's still early.
We watched football - 2 TVs in the living room. We played bags - Sarah & I ruled AGAIN. And I enjoyed some refreshments on the patio.
I should add, I didn't finish this cigar.You know, I do have lung problems, or I did have lung problems. I'm not stupid.
And Olivia did something super special & fun yesterday. That is a whole separate post though.


No comments:
Post a Comment