Monday, September 26, 2011

Apple & Porkin' Good Time

On this Monday, the very last day of my 20's, I am struggling a little. I will be ok though. I mean, 30 has GOT to be better than 29 was.

The Apple & Pork Festival was this weekend. I had a blast. I love all that crafty/flea market stuff.

The girls & I each got a feat-hair* extension Saturday. *I am fully aware of how stupid that sounds. But hey it is what was on the sign.
My sister said I can only pull this off until tomorrow since I will be 30. However, I disagree.

My BFF Haley suckered me into working the tram with her on Saturday from 11:30 - 2:30 - THE BUSIEST TIME! Much to my surprise, I had to wear this awesome reflective vest for the duration of my shift. Jarrett said it was cool, but I think he lied. I told him how awful I thought the color was, then I bought these socks on Sunday. ha!

My Mom bought me some of those pictures that are letters. Boy, that sounds pretty awesome huh - my writing abilities will put everyone to shame.

What I meant was my Mom bought me some of these...


I got the photos to spell out "TOTTEN". I am super excited to see them framed. I don't know if I want to fork out the cash to buy a special frame or to just do individual 4x6 frames. Stay tuned for that...

Oh & I also got a new winter hat. I'm pretty pumped about it.

Now onto enjoy the last day of my 20's. Well, enjoy the best I can at work. Tonight is El Reys with Jar, the girls, my Mom & Dad. That I am excited about!

No comments: