Sunday, March 13, 2011

{STILL}

I'm still in the hospital. I'm tired, even though I pretty much lay in bed all day long.

I miss Olivia & Rachel so incredibly much. They have visited a few times. They were both very scared. I'm sure it was very upsetting for them to see me in here.

The pain isn't constant & stabbing anymore. Which either mean the clots have broken up, or I'm on a pretty good combination of narcotics. My guess, a little of both, but I'm not a doctor.

Where we are now: waiting for my blood to thin.
{and now a medical lesson}
Friday blood draw was 1.2
Saturday blood draw was 1.7
Sunday blood draw 1.6 (doctor scratches head - literally, I saw the man do it)

Why did it go down? I don't know, the Dr doesn't know either. So today's game plan = upping my coumadin.

The nurse hinted that I may be discharged tomorrow. But I don't know if I'd put that much stock in that.

Yesterday I got to take a shower & put on a bra. Both of these accomplishments were a big deal. It just makes me feel better.

Today is Andrew's birthday party, I'm missing it - Jar is chillin with me at the hospital. The girls are there & I'm sure they are having a blast.

Ok, enough for now. I'm tired & its hard to type with these ivs.

I appreciate the continued prayers. Prayers for wisdom for my Drs. And prayers to help calm my worries.

Thanks & Love
~ Natalie
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Katie Stinson said...

Man if you were in Jersey you would be on my floor in the hospital!! Feel better hun! It all sucks (especially the Heparin shots in the belly) but just think of it as a well needed rest.