Hi, I'm Natalie & I am in love with my new stove.
I feel like I should introduce myself that way. It's sort of unhealthy to by this happy about a kitchen appliance, right? Oh well. I'm a real grown-up. I bought my first brand new appliance! How cool am I?
I have a few things to say about my old friend here. I have never liked you. I pretended to like you, but I always thought I deserved better. Oh, and I HATE your coil burners. They have been a thorn in my side since the day we moved in our house.

Oh & I didn't even bother to clean you before I shoved you out the door!
God bless Lowe's for delivering on a Sunday.




I told you she was pretty! I LOVES HER! Woot Woot!

I feel like I should introduce myself that way. It's sort of unhealthy to by this happy about a kitchen appliance, right? Oh well. I'm a real grown-up. I bought my first brand new appliance! How cool am I?
I have a few things to say about my old friend here. I have never liked you. I pretended to like you, but I always thought I deserved better. Oh, and I HATE your coil burners. They have been a thorn in my side since the day we moved in our house.

Oh & I didn't even bother to clean you before I shoved you out the door!

God bless Lowe's for delivering on a Sunday.




I told you she was pretty! I LOVES HER! Woot Woot!

2 comments:
Sooo nice!!! Is that the Fridgidaire (sp?) stove? If so I have the same one in WHITE and love it :]
You are a super dork!! haha Just jealous cuz i have a stove that the light inside doesn't work. haha
Post a Comment