Guess who else loves Dancing with the Stars? I will give you 4 hints...
This is her dancing outfit. A swimsuit & skirt combo that she just had to change into when the show began last night.
Did anyone else watch Dancing with the Stars??? I know Laura did, because we were texting each other throughout the show. Sometimes, 8 hours a day just isn't enough interaction with my bestie! Ha!
Anywho, about the show. I hate to admit that I am this kind of person, but most of you know me so this will not be a shock -- I was happy to see Kate Gosselin do badly last night. I nearly fell off of my chair when the judge said "you looked like you were pushing a shopping cart around dancing with her" HAHAHA! That's mean, but funny at the same time. And Pamela Anderson looked intoxicated to me. Maybe she is just overly bubbly all the time, but I would wager that she had some type of self-medicating going on.
I have never watched the show before, but I think I am hooked!





No comments:
Post a Comment