Here is my lovely Olivia at the FIRE program at her school. {FIRE = Fight Illiteracy Read Everyday} I got to take the day off of work Friday to accompany her. And I am so glad I did. We had so much fun!
I am very pleased to announce, the lil girl that is a complete spit-fire at home is very well-behaved at school. She is like a sponge just soaking up all of the Kindergarten goodness. We spent the afternoon going from station to station & she was showing off all of her fancy book learnin. I loved it! I am so proud of her.
I am very pleased to announce, the lil girl that is a complete spit-fire at home is very well-behaved at school. She is like a sponge just soaking up all of the Kindergarten goodness. We spent the afternoon going from station to station & she was showing off all of her fancy book learnin. I loved it! I am so proud of her.


No comments:
Post a Comment